Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday's with Sandra

Hello! I’m Sandra Harris Frey and am delighted to be a participant of the Online Character Makeover provided to you by iBloom!

Writing has always come easily for me when it is based on personal experience. Sharing my thoughts and ideals with you through iBloom is truly a blessing for me and I hope to you as well. As we all continue to grow, learn, and experience all that life has to offer, the Online Character Makeover will be a positive that you will welcome each and every day.

My “day job” is at a local hospital where I am the executive assistant in the foundation and marketing department. Specializing in database management, donor, guest, and media relations, each day is a challenge that always has a blessing. My career path at the hospital has been life changing and one that has taught me much compassion, genuine happiness and fulfillment.

My childhood dreams were simple. I wanted to marry Elvis, live in a house with a picket fence, and have a huge family. Those simple childhood dreams have come true. My husband Jonathan is my Elvis and we live in a home that has a beautiful picket fence and we have 25 nieces and nephews. Our life together is the inspiration of many of my writings and living it is a thrill each day.

Be sure and follow the Online Character Makeover each day. Pledge to make a change today! Get inspired! Get fulfilled!

Sandra Frey
sandra@ibloom.us

No comments: