Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday's with Kelly

Welcome! I'm SO thankful that you're joining us for the online Character Makeover journey! I'm anxious to see all that God reveals in our journey together. I'm Kelly Thorne, the Founder & President of iBloom. iBloom is an organization dedicated to inspiring women by 1) helping women discover and begin living into God's purposes 2) challenging women to live balanced, healthy, and thriving lives and 3) encouraging women as they cultivate a more intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.

My Favorite Verse

"I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. When you come looking for me, you'll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." Jeremiah 29:11-13 (The Message)

I Love...

An intimate relationship with Christ, quality time with family and friends, my baby girl Hope (miniature schnauzer), planning, dreaming, bright/cheery colors, sunshine, gerber daisies, inspirational words/slogans, laying in the hammock, great food, chocolate, Diet Pepsi, reading, learning, journaling, Tyler Perry Movies & Plays, chick flicks, staying up late & sleeping in, worship music, the beach, traveling, card games, the spa: massages, manicures, pedicures – you get the picture!, solitude & silence, joy, hope, peace, inspiring others, and authenticity.

I'm looking forward to our time together! Know that you're each in my prayers daily!

Blessings,

Kelly Thorne
kelly@ibloom.us

No comments: